Monday, January 14, 2008

UFO News

I'm a little freaked out by this article. I've written before about my fear of UFOs, and this spate of sightings is a little too close to home.

What scares me about this new account is the number of people who have seen the object, including a pilot and a constable. It's not just one loony claiming green men have been shoving probes up his rear. When more than a few people start saying they've seen something odd, you've got to wonder just a little what might be going on.

B didn't help me with this. As I was reading the article, he leaned over my shoulder and said, "Ohh, they're getting closer." If it weren't for the fact that he is still in a lot of pain because of his neck, I would have elbowed him in the gut.

1 comment:

Keeffer said...

i like that the aliens are coming to Erath, Earth.

i like brandon.