Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 17

Well, it's hit. With 13 days left, I officially have writer's block. I've started three different posts today and deleted all of them in disgust. I know WHAT I want to write, but I can't get the words from my brain to the page in the way I want. I'm frutrated enough that I've considered hopping on one foot with my head tilted to the side, like when I have water in my ears, to see if I can shake the words loose.

Even though this post is totally lame, I'm publishing it so that I can stay in the running for Nablopomo. I'm justifying it by reminding myself of all the writing I did today - at least I wrote something, even if I didn't publish it.

In the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

Cookie said...

LOL! It's tough to come up with something every day. Hope tomorrow is better :)

donna said...

I think you should hop on one foot with your head tilted. If nothing else I'm sure the kids will get a giggle out of it :-). BTW...nice new blog format....it is new isn't it????

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Hang in there. 30 in 30 is a lot to post.

calicobebop said...

I HATE that feeling! I know what you mean - have an idea what to write but it doesn't come off well. Still, at least you stuck to your guns and wrote something! Writers block has to end sometime, right?