Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Post number 601

I hit a landmark on Sunday without even realizing it - I published my 600th blog post. I started on blogger in November 2006, but I'd been writing bloggish posts on my own website for a while before that.

At first it was an effort to remember to post on a regular basis, but now it's become such a part of my day that it feels odd not to post something. There are days when I write multiple drafts of different posts but then scrap them all because they aren't working. But mostly, I write and publish every day.

So here's to 600 posts down and at least 600 more to go.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

here's to that!! It's been great reading your blog. I do drafts of posts, too. :)

Cathy said...

here's to that--your blog is great!

calicobebop said...

Holy COW! You're a pro! Congrats on the 600 posts!

Unknown said...

congrats!

Ann in NJ said...

Cool!

bernthis said...

600? Oh my. Amazing. I should reach two hundred sometime around May. Congrats