Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a . . .

baby.

Sorry folks (mom), we didn't find out. I had my 20-week ultrasound today, which means I'm officially halfway there. Unfortunately, the second half is the longest one.

Anyway - the baby looks great, and I'm on track for an early November delivery. We'll be setting the date for my c-section at my next appointment. It's very strange to me that I'll know so far in advance the baby's birth date.

We took Ella with us to the ultrasound, and she had a grand time. The baby was in constant motion and had the hiccups, which Ella thought was very funny. However, we didn't get a good picture of baby's face - just its leg. It looks like a good, strong running leg.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that would drive me crazy! Will you be having any more ultrasounds?

Anonymous said...

Good for you for sticking to your guns and not finding out.

That's a lovely leg right there. Glad to hear your little one is doing well.

Unknown said...

wow, its amazing how leg-like it looks even at that young age, huh? Isn't nature amazing???

hokgardner said...

The picture is from the 4-d scan part of the ultrasound, which they did automatically. It's the first time I've seen one of those scans in person, and it was really freaky.

Anonymous said...

yay for a healthy baby!