I was tagged by Damsel, and now I have to list six unimportant things about me. Hmmm. There are so many things that are unimportant - how to choose?
1. Milk is my favorite beverage. I guess that's a good thing considering how much of my life I spend pregnant or nursing.
2. I have a scar that runs through my right eyebrow. I got it when I was a child. I had tied a jump rope to a swing on my swing set and then brilliantly pulled the swing into my own face.
3. I'd leave my husband in a heartbeat if Lyle Lovett asked me to. My husband knows and accepts this.
4. I don't get Bob Dylan.
5. I have an IQ that is in the genius range. But when I took an IQ test for fun 6 months after Ella was born, I scored a 65 - proof that being a mother makes you stupid.
6. I have the bad habit of abesent-mindedly twitching my left foot. When I do this my ankle makes a clunking noise that I don't even notice. The noise, however, drives B insane.
There - six things. I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you feel like making your own list, drop a line in the comments and let me know.