Friday, May 28, 2010

Uncle

It's been a rough week at chez okgardner. Campbell spent 12 hours barfing Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Just as I had gotten caught up from the incredible amount of laundry that cause, I started throwing up yesterday morning. I spent the entire day in bed. I am so grateful to my wonderful husband, who kept the house going and the kids in line. To add insult to injury, Elizabeth started throwing up late last night and kept going through about 4 this morning.

The mountain of towels has grown yet again.

I'm behind on everything from laundry to paying work, and I still feel like hell.

I'm officially crying uncle.

3 comments:

donna said...

oh man...I'm sorry you are all sick. Hopefully memorial day will give your family a chance to recuperate and recover. Take care my friend:-)

Ann in NJ said...

That's so hard. Hope you feel better soon (knocking on wood that no one else gets it).

Baino said...

Aww no! That's why teachers have such a large amount of sick leave here, they catch all the kids' bugs. Hope you're feeling better. At least it's a long weekend, relax!