Another batch of questions from Mrs. G's blog.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "Please be quiet!" Said to my children more than I would like.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Easy - my husband.
16. When and where were you happiest? There was this one weekend at the beach with B long before we had kids. It was our best trip ever.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? I'd love to be able to sing. I'm completely tone deaf, which doesn't stop me from singing along in the car, much to the distress of my family.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? How much I worry about things. I think I sense a theme here.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My kids
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Someone who lives at the beach. I'm sensing another theme here.
Mrs G. Promises that there's only one more batch of questions. Then we'll get back to our regularly scheduled programming, whatever that is.