Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Following Mrs. G's lead - again

I know, I know - two posts in one day, but I can't help myself. Here are my answers to the questions on Mrs. G's blog

7. What is your current state of mind? Worried, but what else is new.

8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Conspicuous thriftiness - the people who brag about things like only using one square of toilet paper or getting day-old bread out of dumpsters.

9. On what occasion do you lie? When people as "How are you?" and I say "Just fine." I'm usually fairly frantic or frazzled. But people don't like to hear that while waiting in line at school pick-up time.

10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? My teeth. I'd love to have braces again.
11. Which living person do you most despise? I'd like to think I don't despise anyone, because it's really wasted energy. But GW and Dick Cheney? I despise them.

12. What is the quality you most like in a man? A sense of fun. Because when a man has a sense of fun, he isn't usually inclined to take himself too seriously.

13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? A sense of humor. Life is ridiculous, and I need someone I can laugh about it with.

Anyone want to share their answers? Anyone?

4 comments:

anymommy said...

I like a sense of humor in people too - men and women. I don't mind really good arms either, in men I mean ;-)

Cathy said...

I'm totally with you on 9 and 11!

*Akilah Sakai* said...

9,10,12 and 13!

I say I'm fine when I'm really irritated, but I don't want to talk someone's ear off.

My teeth are sorta big so I'd like to shave them down if at all possible. Ha!

Humor. Humor is a must in life.

Baino said...

Ooh . .might pinch these for a new post, I'm lacking motivation this weekend. Isn't it weird how we pick on one part of our appearance. I'm always banging on about my hair when really, I need a complete body overhaul!