Oy, when will this end? I feel like I have to keep going since I started.
1. Where would you most like to live? Bermuda - I went there in college, and it is just the lovliest place. Or somewhere in the Adironacks - but only in the summer.
2. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Going to the dentist. I pretty much have to take a xanax just to make an appointment. Getting me there requires even more anti-anxiety medication.
3. Who are your favorite writers? Edith Wharton and Hemingway - each in his or her own way has a command of the English language that amazes me.
4. Which historical figure do you most identify with? I have no idea - maybe the Old Woman in the Shoe?
5. What is your most treasured possession? Two things - my wedding band and a little brass stool that came from my great-grandmother's house.
6. What are your favorite names? My kids' names - Ella, Lily, Campbell and Elizabeth - and the name I wasn't allowed to use - Tallulah.
7. What is one selfish thing you would like to do before you die? Travel around the world only going to the places *I* want to go.