Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm back

After successfully completing NaBloPoMo without any problem, I suddenly got hit with a bit of writer's block last week. I just couldn't think of anything to write about. But I think it's over. There are plenty of posts brewing.

Poor B is having a hard time with the BCS game line up. He went to UT, which has a long-standing rivalry against Oklahoma, so he can't possibly cheer for them. And after 14 years of making fun of my alma mater, UF, he can't possibly cheer for the Gators. He's decided to just not watch the game. He's not the biggest football fan, so it's not a huge sacrifice for him.

But all the kids will be getting new Gator shirts in their Christmas bundles this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a dream that you unsubscribed from my blog and i was all offended. but i have no idea if you're even subscribed or how to find out. :P

Cathy said...

My friend's alma mater is UF too!! Huge, huge Gator fan. We were scrapbooking Saturday and she left early to see the rest of the game at home. :) I went to Loyola University of Chicago, and they don't have a football team, so I'm out of the loop with college football.

bernthis said...

I went to Tulane and we had THE worst team ever so I never got into the whole college football spirit.

Glad to see you're back

Anonymous said...

Not only can this but you also get the amazing car seat covers with the Gators logo printed on them.

Cheap Florida Gator Apparel