Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged

While I was at the beach Jolly Roger tagged me. I saved it for a day when I didn't really have anything else to write. And today is the day.

A. Attached or single? Attached - for almost 12 years now
B. Best friend? H, H, L, and L
C. Cake or pie? Don't make me choose
D. Day of choice? Monday. I like the week-day routine.
E. Essential item? Running shoes - I currently have 6 pairs sitting in my closet. Of course, I'm not using them right now because I can't run.
F. Favorite color? Azalea pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? That's tough - we moved a lot. I was born in Albany, NY but grew up in Sarasota, FL. But now I consider Austin my one and only home.
I. Indulgence? Pedicures.
J. January or July? Even though my birthday is in July, I prefer January. It's too hot in July
K. Kids? Three with a fourth on the way
L. Life isn’t complete without? Books and my iPod
M. Marriage date? 4/22/97
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister
O. Oranges or apples? Apples, especially in pie
P. Phobias? UFOs
Q. Quotes? My current favorite is "Motherhood is like being pecked to death by chickens."
R. Reasons to smile? My kids, my husband, our friends
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! Oh goodness. Consider yourself tagged if you read this and want to play along.
U. Unknown fact about me? I have a tattoo on my ankle. I was in grad school and completely sober when I got it.
V. Vegetable? Fresh corn on the cob
W. Worst habits? Worrying
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I haven't had an x-ray since high school. I had an ultrasound last month.
Y. Your favorite food? Hmmm . . . too many to list
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

There you go. If you decide to tag yourself, leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'll do this. what the heck, it's not like I should be working or anything.