Thursday, October 15, 2009

Himself

Campbell has developed this interesting habit of referring to himself in the third person. He also can't say the "K" sound, so they end up being "Ts." A sample?

"Tammell needs Tammell's mama to get Tammell some milk."

or

"Tammell needs Tammell's mama to take Tammell's baby (Elizabeth) out."

I say he's practicing to be royalty. My mom's good friend, who is retired Navy, says he's destined to be in the Marines, because they always speak in the third person.

But before he can be royalty or a Marine, he needs to get potty trained.

6 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

He's a born sports star. Don't believe me, ask Ricky Henderson or Bo Jackson.

joanna said...

So so funny. And I love the swanky new look!

Vanity's Fare said...

That would greatly entertain me!

calicobebop said...

Lol! What a cute fellow! Now, what's this about taking your baby out? Out where?

Baino said...

Do write these down. I kick myself for not documenting the funny things my kids said when they were toddlers. As for talking in the third person .. I know two adults who do it all the time, drives me insane!

anymommy said...

I'm practicing to be royalty too ;-) Happy Birthday to Ella.